Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And it's only January 13th!


Dear 2010,
thank you for beginning in the way you have, I can already tell you'll be WAY better than 2008 & 2009.
Thank you.
-I have not been to one doctor's appointment! (quite a change from last year at this time)
-I am in an acting class I have wanted to take for years. Now I can afford it, now I have the time, & now I am not in the hospital.
-Along with the improv theatre I've been with for almost 7 years, I am reviving the improvised dating game I created & produced 5 years ago. We will be doing a 'Valentine's Special' Show.
In NYC? come on out, Feb 12 @ 7pm.
-I am back at teaching improv (for now, just workshops)
-one of my best best dearest friends is due with her first in February

2010
you will be awesome
thank you for that.
I'm READY!
Thank you Lord!
2 Cor 5:17 "...the old has gone, the new has come!"

No comments: