Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Could've been 200 bucks richer

It's a good thing I'm an honest gal...

When at the laundromat there is an unspoken rule:
If the person using the machine before you does not come back for awhile to claim their goods you have the right to empty the machine out & put your stuff in.

Today this happened to me.
I waited for about 15-20 minutes after the dryer was done...waited...the woman did not come back.
So, I emptied her dryers & used them.
Upon emptying the dryer with many pairs of jeans,
I found $200 cash.
I'm assuming she didn't check the pockets before loading in the dirties?

I just stuffed the cash within the pile of clothes...what else to do?
But, she came back eventually (another 10 minutes later) & I told her what I found.
She was grateful.
Merry Christmas lady! & Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's my girl! Proud of you!