Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gummi Bear??

The other day I saw this girl on the subway and I couldn't help but to try and sneak a pic.
After many tries and a with major zoom from my less than perfect cell camera...I got it.
Here she is...know who this reminds me of?
Anyone? Anyone?
"I bet you never smelled a real school bus before... Gummi bear? It's been in my pocket; they're real warm and soft."

I certainly couldn't stop laughing to myself! Was it because she still had the major 80's glasses, haircut, and wardrobe? Was it thinking of the many times I've watched this movie with my sister as we quote along? Was it then thinking of the many moments I've spent with my sister just laughing for no reason at all?
Probably...all of the above.

I also knew it certainly was a good thing that my sister was not with me on the subway, we would've laughed like little girls do in church when they're not supposed to be laughing...
And I definitely knew it reminded me of how much I love my sister & how she's always been there for me to laugh and laugh and laugh with thru good and bad.

Didn't think this blog was gonna get all sappy...
but I LOVE MY SISTER!!!!
postscript: this blog was actually named with my dear sis and our fun times in mind...

No comments: