Friday, January 12, 2007

Nice Picture Junior!

So, there is a kid in RI who thought that this picture:

would be an appropriate way to express himself in his senior yearbook.
His school however, rejected the picture because of its "zero tollerance against weapons".

The kid's mom also agreed with Junior that this was his way of expressing what he was interested in at the time & had nothing to do with promoting violence. So, then mamma sued the school cus she was bummed that her little Knight wouldn't be seen in his Senior yearbook.
(all info taken from msnbc.com).

I don't know about you, but I think this case should go to the school cus that poor kid is gonna go to his 10 year reunion & think "Dear Lord! What was I thinking!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pic. Wish I had thought of that.
You are right about the 10-year Reunion, though.
-WIC

Karenkool said...

That's one mighty LARGE sword!!! Do you think the kid is short?

Megan said...

Yeah, he must be like 4'10" or so...that is one mighty big sword!

Stolmit said...

I wanted to dress in costume as well for my senior picture but was told how inappropriate that would be. I wanted to go as an old man with grey hair, moustache and glasses. I don't know what's so wrong with that.

Hail to the Knight!