Monday, January 08, 2007

Queasy Stomachs Beware!

TRUE STORY:
I was waiting for the 1 @ Columbus Circle on Saturday morning & I noticed a gentleman doing 'snot rockets' onto the subway tracks. Gross!
BUT!
The t-shirt he wore:
had a picture of a bacteria looking creature with a circle around it & line through it to cross-out the creature. above this, his t-shirt read "Bacteria Busters", as if he was saying "I represent Bacteria Busters".

I don't know about you, but after seeing this display of behavior I don't think this man should be allowed to wear the shirt.

Note: for those of you that don't know what a 'snot rocket' is...I will just say it has to do with blowing your nose with as much force as possible, without the tissue. This display of behavior is usually seen when watching the World Cup.

2 comments:

Karenkool said...

Oh I wish you had a photo of that shirt! Snot rockets--Ewwwww! You could make a "No Snot Rockets" t-shirt and hope to meet up with him again. HAHAH. The story is too funny!

Karenkool said...

Oops! I stole your post title--it was purely accidental, I promise!