Monday, June 20, 2005

Looking for my "Friend"

In the office where I temp, a lot of people don't have their own office because they are 'out in the field' on a regular basis. However, when they do come into the main hub here, they are able to reserve a spot & the 'hoteling' guys will put their name on the office doorway so we know who is where. Well, for the past week I have been waiting for Matthew Perry to arrive. His name has been on this office door for the past week, right across from where I sit. Where could he be? Perhaps he is hanging out with Rick Schroder reminiscing about the days when they were just starting out & Matthew was on Silver Spoons with Rick (then Ricky). Or perhaps he's hanging out with Jason Priestly, talking about their days on 90210. Or he may just be in L.A. gloating in the fact that he got paid a million bucks an episode for a show (in my opinion) that got worse as it came to an end. All I know is that he hasn't reported to work here. I have been looking for my 'friend' & he has not arrived. Matthew Perry where are you???!!!!! Wait, what was that? ... oh I just heard someone say it's not my 'friend'...it's another guy who's an accountant or something.... OOPS! Well, he's not been here for the past week either!

No comments: